Aparthotel Knížecí cesta
Apartments and reservations
Unique accommodation on the better bank of the Lipno
welcome to the Knížecí cesta in the tranquillity of the Šumava countryside and yet within reach of all the summer and winter pleasures our region has to offer. By building an exceptional apartment hotel in Bližší Lhota, we decided to offer an alternative to the busy tourist centres around Lipno and to make use of our many years of experience in running hotels and restaurants in Český Krumlov. Our goal is to make you enjoy not only the natural beauties but also the professionalism, comfort and convenience that we want to provide in a friendly atmosphere and at affordable prices.
Whether you come for great skiing on the Hochficht or to enjoy a summer holiday with all the trimmings, we believe you will enjoy your stay with us. We will be satisfied if you return to your homes with a pleasant feeling of calm, relieved of the rush and filled with life's optimism.
we wish you a pleasant stay on the better bank of the Lipno
- 25 apartments (2-8 beds) and 2 hotel rooms
- Breakfast is served between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. - by appointment 24 hours in advance.
- Reception is available every day from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Check-in: from 3 p.m.
- Check-out: by 11 a.m.
- Security: electronic card locking system and camera-guarded parking lot.
- pets are welcome (by prior arrangement, extra charge)
- baby cots and high chairs (by prior arrangement, extra charge)
- wine, flowers etc. per room (by prior arrangement, extra charge)
- bicycle storage in the bike room
- possibility of storing skis in lockers in the ski room
In every apartment
A fantastic hotel. The rooms are very high quality with great fittings. Our suite had a kitchen which made up for the fact that the hotel itself didn't offer meals apart from breakfast. Located very close to the Austrian border in gorgeous scenery and only yards from a ferry on which you can cross Lipno lake to the nearest town, it feels like you are living in a country house. There is a wealth of great little extras, from a small playground for children, a volleyball/badminton court, to farm animals for children to pet. Great touches abound, from the ability to borrow barbecues to an open fire pit in the ground to sit by an enjoy a summer evening with the family. We didn't try the wellness facilities but apparently they are great too, situated in little cabanas with fantastic views. Highly recommendable, we will be returning. Alexander F, TripAdvisor